For those of you who are still following my blog, my mom (Bless her heart) kept and digitized a picture of me when I was 2 years old. My first home visit, the first time my family decided they wanted to adopt.
Apparently, from what my adoptive mom says I gave both of them a "Big Hug" and I was very clingly. Apparently, I was a very loving child. This picture is still very hard too look at, but as I promised to share my entire life story, I want to share it with the community.
What does this picture tell me? It tells me a couple of things:
- The horrors I am sure I saw are masked with smiles.
- I am a time bomb waiting to go off.
- My parents don't know what's about to happen to me.
- I want to mourn for this picture and warn this child about what is coming.
- I wonder, what horrible things I had to suffer as a child because of my birthparent's mistakes and screwups.
- I wish I could hold this child....
- I shed a tear for this picture. It's the only picture I have that isn't masked with some horrible, ugly, terrible memory. It's the only one of it's kind.
Welll, that's all for tonight. I have a long night of work ahead of me.